- An expert guide. Selling a home usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes. Also, there’s a lot of jargon involved, so you want to work with a professional who can speak the language.
- Objective information and opinions. A realtor can provide local information on utilities, zoning, schools, and more. They also have objective information about each property. We can use that data to help you determine if the property has what you need.
- Property marketing power. Property doesn’t sell due to advertising alone. A large share of real estate sales comes as the result of a practitioner’s contacts with previous clients, friends, and family. When a property is marketed by a realtor, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Your realtor will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
- Negotiation knowledge. There are many factors up for discussion in a deal. A realtor will look at every angle from your perspective, including crafting a purchase agreement that allows you the flexibility you need to take that next step.
- Up-to-date experience. Most people sell only a few homes in a lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each sale. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. Realtors handle hundreds of transactions over the course of their career.
- Your rock during emotional moments. A home is so much more than four walls and a roof. And for most people, property represents the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on the issues most important to you.
- Ethical treatment. Every realtor must adhere to a strict code of ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a realtor’s client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters.
Broker - Specializing in Residential, Land and Investment Properties Born and raised in South Florida and graduated in 1988. A Combat Veteran who served in the US Army 1988 to 1992 as a helicopter mechanic stationed in places like Korea, Germany, Turkey & Iraq. After the Army, attended Embry Riddle Aeronautical University 1993-1995 and studied aviation maintenance. Started Real Estate in 1997 and became an Ebay Platinum Powerseller 2003-2012. Resident of Hardin County Tennessee since 2006 and enjoys raising children in this area, as it has low crime, great schools and family oriented activities for everybody. Member of the Memphis Area Association of Realtors. Covering Hardin, McNairy and the surrounding counties here in Tennessee If you ever have any questions or concerns, you can contact me anytime at (731) 607-0118